- Experts & Faculties
INTENDED OUTCOMES OF TRAINING
Foods and Eatables
By completing the ‘Global Academy on Natural Resource Law & Governance’, international participants are expected to acquire the perspective, knowledge, skills, exposure and education on the following aspects:
- The participants will be able to comprehend and understand the complexities of the legal science of natural resources, management systems, degradation factors, policies, law and governance issues. The participants are also expected to build analytical perspectives on contexts of human development and natural resources while correlating the dynamics of competing use of natural environments.
- The participants will be able to learn and appreciate principles of managing natural resources and governing the resources for sustainable conservation. It will be pertinent for the participants to link the sustainable development issues with anthropogenic threats and challenges of exploitation of resources.
- The participants will be able to integrate the principles of biologically inspired design and regional ecology into lessons contained in different technical session groups.
- The participants will be able to conceptualize research or development projects addressing a problem or issue of natural resource law/management integrating governance principles.
- The program will be able to inculcate a commitment among the participants of working for the sustainable development of natural areas.